Affordable tyres for Arrma Senton 4x2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piczus

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello folks,

any tips for affordable tyres for Senton 4x2, please?

I will switch front and rear tyres but it will need a new tyres soon.

Thank you for advice!

I use the stock tyres on both my Sentons. I just keep an eye out for good deals. I have bought a few for a good $$. Only just ordered a set from ebay the other day

There are cheap aftermarket options on ebay, AliExpress etc although I haven't tried them yet. Unless you change the hub/hex size on the car, you will need to get wheels with 14mm hex's.

I’ve run these a couple times, held up!
Hobbypark Aluminum 12mm Hex Wheel Hubs Adapters with Locknuts for Arrma Granite Voltage MEGA 2WD Granite 4X4 Big Rock Senton, Set of 4 (Red) https://a.co/d/gJxDb1f

Great, thank you for the link! I will definitely try it and experiment with rear wheels because of 4x2.

BTW: any recommendation for winter tyres (hex 12) :)?

Duratrax six pack sc if you go to 17mm, ran them on my infraction 6S for a bit. They're belted/tough and durable in tread lug.

I am considering adapters to 12mm, but it's option. Any pros/cons 12 Vs 17mm hex?

I run these, have 4 sets and love them. I mainly bought the first set for the green rims, but then bought more because the tires are way stronger than the stock dBoots.

They come in black, red, orange & green with 2 choices of tire.

II love the dBoots Fortress tires that come stock but ever since iincreased the power I keep ripping them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back