SOLD / FOUND 6s tires for sale-SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshludden

Thai guy in Iowa
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
  4. Typhon 6s
I have:
4x (1 complete set) Duratrax Lockup MT brand new-$35-SOLD
8x (2 complete sets) Copperhead used- $50-SOLD
4x (1 complete set) Backflip LP brand new- $45-SOLD
Or buy all for $120
All prices are plus shipping
All prices are negotiable

20240425_131822.jpg

Last edited:
I'll buy the backflips or the lockups if sale falls through

That's the 2nd time I've ever had something get delivered early!! Glad you get to use them, I sure didn't. What are you planning on running them on?
I'm building another Kraton from the ground up Making up more a Crawler type configuration .. geared low/er, No sway bars, soft shock springs, high torque servo etc ...
Just a take it camping, screwing around low key play rig ..... Have a exotic Kraton build already.

Big azz wheels will get used as low speed, high traction .. no speed runs or jumping.. Damn there LARGE !!!!

Damn there LARGE !!!!

Yes they are! I was typing and you beat me to them. Wanted another set. They were included with my Kraton purchase. I think they're awesome. If you haven't seen this, check it out.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/rowdyrays-kraton-6s-build.69966/

That's ok. I nabbed the Copperheads. My grandson wants to trugify his Typhon. And I'll keep the other set for the Kraton. Win/win.

@joshludden, they arrived today. Safe and sound. They will be put to good use. Thank you very much. I'll leave feedback shortly.

Yes they are! I was typing and you beat me to them. Wanted another set. They were included with my Kraton purchase. I think they're awesome. If you haven't seen this, check it out.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/rowdyrays-kraton-6s-build.69966/

That's ok. I nabbed the Copperheads. My grandson wants to trugify his Typhon. And I'll keep the other set for the Kraton. Win/win.

@joshludden, they arrived today. Safe and sound. They will be put to good use. Thank you very much. I'll leave feedback shortly.
Thank you!! I hope they'll continue to be overlooked!!!!!😃

Back