SOLD / FOUND 4 x 8000mAh 6s Turnigy nano-tech LiPo batteries w/ EC5 - $40 each

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonshot

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Infraction 4x4
4 x Turnigy nano-tech 8000mAh 6s 25~50C Lipo Packs

Turnigy 6s 8000mAh

Turnigy advertises these for drones but they (barely 😅) fit in my v4 Kraton 6s. I don't have any other Arrma vehicles, but maybe these will fit in other vehicles like an Outcast, Notorious, Limitless, Felony, or Infraction. Please check your vehicle's specs to see if they fit. Some vehicles might require slight modification. Maybe an X-Maxx? Would also make a perfect DC input for a field charger. Depending on your charger and efficiency, these battery packs could fully charge about 2 x 4s 5000mAh or 2 x 3s 6000mAh Lipo packs.

I randomly labeled the batteries 1-4 with a Dymo label - so they can be easily removed. I weighed and measured each battery so you could see EXACT specifications. The length of the positive/negative wires to the EC5 connector vary from battery to battery. I also pictured one with a 6S 5000mAh so you can compare sizes.

I bought these a couple of years ago without a specific project or objective in mind for them. I didn't own any large RC trucks or drones at the time - I kind of put the cart before the horse. They've been used in various capacities around my garage - testing Lipo chargers, bench testing motors and ESCs, bench testing rigs, etc. I've never ran them outside so they've never been in a crash. They're in excellent shape, no cuts or tears. I moved last summer so these have been sitting at storage charge for about a year. I balanced charged them yesterday to ensure all cells charged to 4.2v then used an ISDT FD-100 to put them back to storage charge. All 4 batteries charged without issues, all cells were able to balance.

$40 each + buyer pays shipping (free local pickup in the Bay Area). Would prefer to sell in pairs or all 4 together. Each pair will come in a Lipo Safe bag

UPS Ground for all 4 is ~ $26 and for 2 is ~ $21. I will refund the difference if it costs less

Basically $100 shipped per pair - FIRM. Or make a deal for all 4. If you want to use these for a field charger, I could probably be sweat talked into including my ToolkitRC M8 in the package if you don't already have a viable DC charger. The utility case in the picture can be cut/form fitted and was $30 from Harbor Freight (Apache 3800).

PayPal or Zelle only (or cash for local pickup).

US shipping only

Please feel free to ask any questions
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg