Senton Senton 3s Front Slider Driveshaft Set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastMann40

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
  2. Typhon 6s
So I have the Senton 3s BLX, and the previous owner switched the wheel axles over to 17mm to accommodate the 17 mm hex for the rims/ tires. I bought spacers to push the new Amain tires out so they will fit my Senton 3s. What spacer do I use to accommodate this? Do all the 3s blx parts interchange with each other?

Also I feel like there are Suspension A arms that I can stretch out the stance more. Any help is welcomed.

So I have the Senton 3s BLX, and the previous owner switched the wheel axles over to 17mm to accommodate the 17 mm hex for the rims/ tires. I bought spacers to push the new Amain tires out so they will fit my Senton 3s. What spacer do I use to accommodate this? Do all the 3s blx parts interchange with each other?

Also I feel like there are Suspension A arms that I can stretch out the stance more. Any help is welcomed.

The Arrma 3S components are all interchangeable by design.
Even some of the original 4S v1.0 parts are interchangeable with the 3S chassis.

Big Rock 3S, Typhon 3S will have the longer A arms to stretch the stance out that you're looking for.

Even some of the original 4S v1.0 parts are interchangeable with the 3S chassis.

Big Rock 3S, Typhon 3S will have the longer A arms to stretch the stance out that you're looking for.
I found your post from 2023, I am ordering the Typhon 3s ones. Do you have any insight on the spacers for the Senton 3s? The hubs are 6 mm for the outer diameter.

1714707874121.png

Back