Can't leave this empty!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I watched that motor mount video the other day I immediately sent it to my dad. Very impressive. Sometimes dad doesn't realize the depth of design that goes into these models these days but he always appreciates fine work.
I'm excited to see these new upgrades and looking forward to everyone getting on board. Would be awesome to have a vendor that hangs out and keeps us posted to what's new and in development.

Thanks! And I will be honest, there's so much to do in business. There'll be some times I'm checked out simply due to workload! With that being said, I'll do my best to keep active and keep people up to date on R&D. And once I'm caught up I'll certainly be crowd sourcing the next project! See a need fill a need. ?

Wow, I actually just saw a starting out youtuber ConceptRC showing off your product while also testing out the new Castle ESC. I already plan on getting one for my Limitless end of next month, next payday I'll be getting one for my Infraction because of his video!

Simply brilliant, beautiful design and work! Can't wait to see what you add to your catalog down the road. ? ? ? ?

Thanks! And I will be honest, there's so much to do in business. There'll be some times I'm checked out simply due to workload! With that being said, I'll do my best to keep active and keep people up to date on R&D. And once I'm caught up I'll certainly be crowd sourcing the next project! See a need fill a need. ?

Good to hear!? Looking forward to your work and I'm glad you're here. I feel you'll do very well with the vets and I hope you're able to comfortably keep up with the upcoming demand ? If you haven't been around the forum much, you'll notice these guys are a really great bunch of friends that love to spend for the good stuff.

I can only say. Wow(y)(y)

We could use a Diff case and bulk head alternative to Hot Racing. Please!

1581913338412.png

AND some high volume diff cups!

Aluminum F/R hubs for the Kraton and Outcast.
Also for the Limitless and Infraction too please! ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ ?‍♂️ :LOL:

@PPS-RC We understand greatness takes time, hopefully you're able to add these parts to your list!! Thanks again!! (y)

If you haven't been around the forum much, you'll notice these guys are a really great bunch of friends that love to spend for the good stuff.
Also @PPS-RC welcome to the Arrma forum! ??

I've actually been a lurker here for a while now. I'm familiar with how tight the community is, and that's why I'm proud to be officially able to serve you up some quality goods!

As for the parts suggestions, I'd love to get to all of them! For some odd reason, I've always wanted to make a bulkhead. Like since I was about 12 haha. It's taken a LONG time to get around to it, but hopefully soon I'll fulfill a childhood dream.

Looking back, I must've been a strange child haha.

Hello! I'm Bob and I am fresh into the game. My company is Practical Prototype Solutions, and I offer 3d design and CNC services. My website is PPS-RC.com and I currently have a limited catalog. I will be expanding my product line as quickly as I can!

In the meantime I couldn't leave this empty. So Hello! And sorry for sneaking a couple Traxxas parts in at the end... I'm just showing off. It won't happen again :LOL:

View attachment 65676View attachment 65678View attachment 65677View attachment 65681View attachment 65679View attachment 65680
The mount definitely looks great, awesome job

I was wishing for someone to come out with a 7075 alluminum motor plate for the 3-4s line of arrmas and maybe a motor holder tooo witht he existing holes the chassi has

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back