Share your best RC deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody that wants fat rears like the Felony while running standard diffs, the 53/100’s will never be cheaper than this, I’m sure!
https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/dboots-hoons-53-100-2.9-white-belted-5-spoke/ARA550102.html

Yo, @King blitz didn't you say you wanted one of these but wouldn’t pay $100.00?
https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...painted-body-rapid-blue-felony/PRM157713.html
I bought 20 pairs , plus the gold hoons /body. I love a good sale. Still have tires from the last sale.

Did a chassis swap thought what the hell. And I lied 18 pairs. Forgot what dboots look like on the Limitless and 53s in the rear!!

IMG_20240429_152000.jpg

Last edited:
@Xjeepguy Saw this in my inbox and I thought about ya man. Not sure if you have one of these buggies already (I'm sure you do lol), but they're on sale for Memorial Day.

View attachment 367430
I may snag one of those, thanks! I really wish they had actually made the full 1/10 in a rere. I'd buy two of them.

I may snag one of those, thanks! I really wish they had actually made the full 1/10 in a rere. I'd buy two of them.
No problem brother! 🍻 I just looked up the OG 1/10 version on Ebay and holy smokes are they a pretty penny :oops:

Not sure its a deal but you sure don't see this every day!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/296448006025
What a disappointment. Did all that work on a 3906 Emaxx then sticks a dual brushed system in it to boot what a waste. It would be so much cooler if he used the 3903 and stuck a nice brushless system in it.

Yep, lots of Arrma rigs on sale right now at Tower. When I first started the hobby it seemed like sales were rare and not much of a discount. Lately there has been a tempting sale EVERY FREAKING MONTH at Tower. I don't have the budget and shelf space for this! Must stop looking...
Interested Peeping Tom GIF

Yep, lots of Arrma rigs on sale right now at Tower. When I first started the hobby it seemed like sales were rare and not much of a discount. Lately there has been a tempting sale EVERY FREAKING MONTH at Tower. I don't have the budget and shelf space for this! Must stop looking...
I feel your pain brother 😢 I want'em ALLLLLL
Sad Baby GIF

When I got my first Arrma 6s it was $424 with the Tower Super Savers Club coupon, regular price was $499.99.

Just stay with me on this, but I think we'll be seeing a new rig released tomorrow or Friday. Arrmageddon is Friday...new rigs release on Thursdays, sometimes Fridays. And if you watch RCDrivers's latest video about the trucks he's taking, he says he has some videos ready to go of brand new releases that could release any minute now...said he's just waiting for the manufacturer to give him the Ok. 🤔

Back