Project Big Rock 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camreno

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I got everything sorted out and is running well, this video was HALF throttle, absolutely nuts, this rig weighs 20lbs with batteries! Scared to give it the beans because I know at this speed if it flips its GG

Max6 1650kv 22t might have to gear back down to 20, was hitting 170f after 6 passes, 80 degree weather, 2 motor fans.

This run is on stock tires and while they are great I want just a little more grip but not too much, I have Badlands MX38 and they are way too grippy, it makes this truck uncontrollable and loves to flip and cartwheel, especially when turning. What do you suggest? I don't do any jumps, just dirt bashing.

I got everything sorted out and is running well, this video was HALF throttle, absolutely nuts, this rig weighs 20lbs with batteries! Scared to give it the beans because I know at this speed if it flips its GG

Max6 1650kv 22t might have to gear back down to 20, was hitting 170f after 6 passes, 80 degree weather, 2 motor fans.

This run is on stock tires and while they are great I want just a little more grip but not too much, I have Badlands MX38 and they are way too grippy, it makes this truck uncontrollable and loves to flip and cartwheel, especially when turning. What do you suggest? I don't do any jumps, just dirt bashing.

Buy yourself a hyperflow fan set up for the ESC. I run 22 tooth pinions on the same set up and it don’t overheat. These fans will run right off the balance lead on one of your batteries. They have them in 3s,4s, 5s, and 6s.

image.jpg

Back