Granite Just made a long CVD for Granite with Typhon RPM arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I need the 4S CVD that connects to the diff. And the 3s CVD that connects to the wheel? I’m I understanding that right? Also do I need a washer/shim? I current have the 17mm hex adaptor on my granite would that still work with this set up? I’m tired of my U-Joins popping out when running 4s. TIA :)
The original post uses a hybrid of modified 3s and 4s parts. But the recently released Mojave 4s now provides all the parts for a driveshaft/wider stance/17mm hex upgrade with no modifications needed. Not sure if it’s cheaper. There are a number of parts.

The original post uses a hybrid of modified 3s and 4s parts. But the recently released Mojave 4s now provides all the parts for a driveshaft/wider stance/17mm hex upgrade with no modifications needed. Not sure if it’s cheaper. There are a number of parts.
So I would need the driveshaft and the arms to make it work? What about the bearings do I need new ones to accommodate the new Wheel block?

On page 6 and 7 you find all the info for the rear axle of the car, search for my post.

On this picture you see what you need. Part numbers are I think on page 6 or in my built thread.

20240403_200049.jpg

On page 6 and 7 you find all the info for the rear axle of the car, search for my post.

On this picture you see what you need. Part numbers are I think on page 6 or in my built thread.

View attachment 366220
Thank you so much for this! Just placed an order now the waiting game begins! Been running 4s and the U-join always pops out and it's really really annoying!

Hey @Neelis I just got my front and rear suspension in and I notice that the front arms are much smaller than the RPM ones on the wide stance. Do I just keep the RPM Arms from the typhon from the front and only have the Mojave rear Arms on the back? I

still don't have the wheel block delivered yet. Did I miss a step??

Thanks.

tempImagexDdYTb.jpg

Back