Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think they’d let us set up a ramp there somewhere?

If it’s a portable ramp that you take back home, I don’t see why not.. It’s mostly just little kids that use it anyway. Not like they are holding bmx races there. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I don't think it would be a problem, there are some grassy areas on either end of the track you could set it up at. You could probably set it up on the track itself, it doesn't look like it gets used all that much, but the ground is fairly uneven and not the greatest for landing if you're going for big air.

Yeah I don't think it would be a problem, there are some grassy areas on either end of the track you could set it up at. You could probably set it up on the track itself, it doesn't look like it gets used all that much, but the ground is fairly uneven and not the greatest for landing if you're going for big air.
For sure. I’m just hoping to find somewhere closer to chaska chanhassen shakopee area

I'm going to try and make it on Sunday.

Sorry. Got my car fixed and had to bail my dad out. His alternator died and left him stranded. Had to, he bailed me out. Sucks, but that's life. Lol.

The next weekend was a grad party for my oldest grandson.

This weekend had to run up north to the hunting property to cut the grass and general maintenance. Got some fishing in though. Had a nice fish fry.

It's always something. Lol

We’re meeting at Eagan rc track for some bashing and racing on Sunday at noon. Bring your crawlers too, some people are gonna explore and investigate the woods for a potential crawler course too.

Which Sunday? August 6th? Because I have nothing planned. No promises but, I'd love to join in on the fun.

I was at the Richfield Hub Hobby today and saw they had a pile of O8S EXB rollers for $399. I averted my eyes, but if anyone is looking . . .

Nice, I was at King Kong in Ramsey the other day and they still had black XRTs. I debated getting one to sell on eBay, but I think all of the hubbabalu about them may have worn off too much.

Goat hill on Sunday for one last sesh?
Weather looks ok.. 🤷‍♂️
Anyone…?
Bueller…
Ferris Buellers Day Off GIF

Last edited:
Back