Infraction MEGA camber adjustment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
Hello how do you adjust the camber on the Infraction MEGA 4x4 ? The camber links have some kind of spacer in the middle of the links that just spin around.
Thank you
Exzra

These are not true Turn Buckles as found on 6s rigs with Reversed threaded rods. These camber rods are just M4 x 30mm long Grub screws/Sets crews, so you need to remove the one rod end from the hub and turn the rod end by hand to make adjustments. Not as precise. But good enough I imagine.
And lame if you ask me.:unsure:
The collars/spacers you are spinning just keeps the Grubs threads somewhat locked once set.
Is what it is.:cool:

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA724430

Last edited:
These are not true Turn Buckles as found on 6s rigs with Reversed threaded rods. These camber rods are just M4 x 30mm long Grub screws/Sets crews, so you need to remove the one rod end from the hub and turn the rod end by hand to make adjustments. Not as precise. But good enough I imagine.
And lame if you ask me.:unsure:
The collars/spacers you are spinning just keeps the Grubs threads somewhat locked once set.
Is what it is.:cool:

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA724430
Thank You SrC for the reply ! I will give that a a try.

^^^. I am sure that you can mod a set of real Camber Reversed rods onto the Rod Ends if you are so inclined.
You may need new rod ends to do this. Because the ends yu have, are are already threaded clockwise. ( one side) Need to to cut new fresh threads with a new set of rod ends for a Turnbuckle setup. Sure it can be done.
Good luck.

If you don't want to spend a bunch of money just get 3mm washers to go in between the plastic spacers in the middle there is a reverse thread Rod inside of it already you just have to unscrew it add a washer screw it back together and see where they brought your camber I added two to each one and then of course the steering links to

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back