Kraton I apologize for posting so many threads, but I am torn between the Maxx or Kraton 4s v2.5. I have watched many videos. Money is not a problem.Space is

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maxx what? Traxxas??

Hi I am assuming you are talking about the MAXX V2 vs Kraton 4s. If that is the case then MAXX for sure. I own a Kraton 6s and its wonderful but If I have to pick one RC its the MAXX. It hangs with the 6s boys in a bash session and I always take it with me whenever I take any of my other cars out because when I break them I trust the MAXX to get me through the end of the day. Its not my favorite truck. But it does EVERYTHING good enough. Has great power. And unfuckwithable reliability with just a few small upgrades

Hi I am assuming you are talking about the MAXX V2 vs Kraton 4s. If that is the case then MAXX for sure. I own a Kraton 6s and its wonderful but If I have to pick one RC its the MAXX. It hangs with the 6s boys in a bash session and I always take it with me whenever I take any of my other cars out because when I break them I trust the MAXX to get me through the end of the day. Its not my favorite truck. But it does EVERYTHING good enough. Has great power. And unfuckwithable reliability with just a few small upgrades
Thanks!

You have nothing to apologize for. Unlike me, you're not ticking anyone off about controversial topics. It's me who needs to lay off at this point now. You're on here doing what the Forum is all about. Keep up your posts and questions. It's what it's here for.

Definitely a Maxx: the Maxx is more durable than the Kraton 4s. My MaxxV1 has been fully upgraded to run 6s, but I mostly run 4s. I have 27 RC vehicles of various scales and types, and the Maxx is one of my top three favorites.

With all the posts & questions, I think you'll be happy with the Maxx. I looked it up. I'm not super familiar with the Traxxas line, my friend is. He loves his stuff. Great rig, looks fun. Go for it. And keep us posted! Enjoy!

Grom! You can buy a whole bunch of them.
A Typhon is a good street/light dirt truck. A 4s Kraton is a good fart around truck. A Maxx is kind of a skunky handler, you have to be a Traxxas person to appreciate one.

I've not had any experience with the 4s Arrma rc's, but, we have a few of the 3S line and the Granite is usually with us on every bash.

Such a fun rig, always wanted a Maxx but never picked one up. Just made our 3S rigs even better 😀.

I went to the hobby shop to compare oc4 vs max. Just couldn't get myself to like the maxx at all
I mean if we are talking looks Traxxas doesn't even have a place in the conversation with most of their line LOL. The Maxx is just the best bang for your buck RC I have ever owned... Again def not my favorite but it never lets me down

Back