Kraton Has anyone else seen this guy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get both sides of the story here. On one hand, I'd see if I was a neighbor I must think something/someone is trying to kill my yard or something. On the other hand, I just love the sound it makes! I've only been around 1 truck that had gas/nitro & it was Traxxas turd. It only for about 5 minutes & something breaks. I just remember HOW it sounded.
I'm kinda surprised that @gotnitro hasn't popped over to check it out

I get both sides of the story here. On one hand, I'd see if I was a neighbor I must think something/someone is trying to kill my yard or something. On the other hand, I just love the sound it makes! I've only been around 1 truck that had gas/nitro & it was Traxxas turd. It only for about 5 minutes & something breaks. I just remember HOW it sounded.
I'm kinda surprised that @gotnitro hasn't popped over to check it out

All too common for folks to base their opinion of nitro's on one pos model that probably had no chance if running right..

I've seen people buy absolute garbage and when they couldn't get it to run just blame nitro as being terrible.. you get what you pay for.. buy junk-have junk..

I repeat.. buy junk- have junk.
Traxxas motors always ran hot and never held tunes well.... simple as that. If you kept one running great chances are your pretty darn good at nitros.
I didn't know any better and was determined. I learned to keep a traxxas running great and then when I moved onto better things my mind was blown at how much easier things got.

My T-Maxx 3.3 ran pretty well, but I tuned it at the start of every run. My Savage 2.5 on the other hand ran great and required very little adjustment from one run to the next as long as the temp was fairly close to the same.

Traxxas when tuned right made darn good power. They just required constant tuning. Way more work.

Kinda my opinion on the Dynamite. 19's ppl commonly swap onto traxxas models. Darn things are finicky as heck but when they're running good look out man they freakin run for a .19.

I built a nitro slash from scratch a couple years ago and ran that .19 on there. Thing wasn't reliable but when it went it was freakin mad.

Just watched some nitro vs electric action at the highest level last night by way of the Silver State Championship indoor off-road 1/8 scale race.. giant, super fast track, and the nitro cars, and trucks were laying down 1.5 second faster laps than electric consistently…🤷🏻‍♂️😘 Figured I needed to come chime in again here..🤣

The sound of nitro and gas RC Cars instantly makes me want to throw punches. I don't know what it is but if I could describe a sound that drives me insane it's those.
P.S. I think they are awesome RC's I just can't stand the sound.
Misophonia.

Back