Gasket 310982

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniTard.Outcast6s

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Granite Grom
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast EXB
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
Well this is aggravating. I ordered the gaskets that the manual says and they don’t fit. Anyone else ever have this issue?

image.jpg

image.jpg

looks like it's a 6s gasket on a 4s diff. What's the truck they go on?

Those seem like 3s/4s gaskets as bolt circle is wider. Was envelope factory sealed?

FYI: I strongly suggest you change your pins before they let go and grenade your internals. ARA713033 is needed.

looks like it's a 6s gasket on a 4s diff. What's the truck they go on?
It’s for a 29mm diff on a 6s Outcast exb. The manual calls for this part. Strange

Those seem like 3s/4s gaskets as bolt circle is wider. Was envelope factory sealed?

FYI: I strongly suggest you change your pins before they let go and grenade your internals. ARA713033 is needed.
Those are on the way, I ordered a set of those yesterday

And yes they gaskets were factory sealed and stapled

Last edited:
I think those gaskets were mispackaged - they definitely look like gaskets for non-EXB 31mm diff cases.
I think you’re right, we will see. I went to the LHS and ordered a couple packs of the same 310982’s so we should know in a few days

Back