SOLD / FOUND DJI Avata 2 FPV Drone Fly More Combo (3 Batteries) Goggles, motion controller, and more! Retails 1199.99 (About $1311 w tax), selling for $800 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
SOLD!

Up for sale is a brand new DJI - Avata 2 FPV Drone Fly More Combo (3 Batteries) Goggles, motion controller, and more! Retails $1199.99 (About $1311 with tax), selling for $800 shipped to the lower 48 via UPS ground. If interested please PM me and we can go from there. Thank you!

The adrenaline-pumping DJI Avata 2 delivers an immersive FPV drone experience with improved imaging, safety, and battery life. Amp up the fun when you pair Avata 2 with the new DJI Goggles 3 and DJI RC Motion 3.

Unlock Adrenaline-Pumping Immersive Flying
Prompt visual feedback through goggles as if you were right there in the cockpit, enjoying a breathtaking perspective, pure thrill and total freedom.

Tight Shots in Super-Wide 4K
The 155° FOV and ultra-sharp video bring you a unique experience, and the 1/1.3-inch image sensor helps you capture stunning 4K/60fps low-altitude footage.

Easy Acrobatics, Fly like a pro in no time
Perform jaw-dropping Flips, Rolls, and 180° Drifts without extensive training. Elevate your flying skills and capture awesome with ease.

Intuitive Motion Control
Effortlessly control the drone's movement with your hand, no complex buttons—just natural, easy movements, enabling even beginners to fly confidently and with ease.

Hassle-Free POV Content, Film making at launch
Lightweight and portable, the drone is ready to help capture high quality POV content, and LightCut app offers numerous templates to make your content creation a breeze.

Built-in Propeller Guard for Safety
Super-sturdy! With integrated propeller guards, the drone is more robust and durable, allowing you to fly more freely in various scenarios.

What's Included
DJI Avata 2 x 1
DJI RC Motion 3 x 1
DJI Goggles 3 x 1
DJI Avata 2 Propellers (Pair) x 2
DJI Avata 2 Intelligent Flight Battery x 3
DJI Avata 2 Two-Way Charging Hub x 1
SB-C OTG Cable *1; Type-C to Type-C PD Cable x 1
DJI RC Motion 3 Lanyard x 1; DJI Goggles 3 Foam Padding x 1; DJI Goggles 3 Additional Forehead Pad x 1; DJI Goggles 3 -2.0D Corrective Lenses (Pair) x 1
DJI Avata 2 Propeller Screw x 8; Screwdriver x 1; DJI Avata 2 Gimbal Protector x 1; DJI Sling Bag x 1

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.1.jpg
4.2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

Last edited:
While still a good deal, retail is more like 989$ from DJI for same combo. I'm thinking about buying it :ROFLMAO:

While still a good deal, retail is more like 989$ from DJI for same combo. I'm thinking about buying it :ROFLMAO:
Where do you see the 3 battery combo for $989?

1000017158.png

Weird. Right after I got the screenshot that said $1199.99 I went back and it said $989?

I think that price is the Singapore site. When I tested the checkout the address page was stuck as Singapore as country.

Last edited:
Where do you see the 3 battery combo for $989?

View attachment 362204

Weird. Right after I got the screenshot that said $1199.99 I went back and it said $989?
yea tbh I'm surprised it's so cheap. I'm really hating the fact that they are only allowing the new controller 3 to work with the drone and not the controller 2 though. Basically same damn controller and they want you to spend another 200$ for it. Only thing stopping me at this point.

1713652043938.png

You're right! totally missed that. Though it does look like you can still order from there and get that price. I think maybe any warranty is forfeit though.

You're right! totally missed that. Though it does look like you can still order from there and get that price. I think maybe any warranty is forfeit though.

Yeah DJI is a stickler on warranty, if you buy a DJI product out of region, or anyone other than an authorized dealer they won't honor it.

Back