Outcast Discontinued?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnboy5586

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Outcast 4s
Anyone else noticed the 4s v2.5 outcast and kraton have apparently been discontinued?

1000003414.jpg

I hope it's a mistake. I'm still going back and forth with Horizon on my silver v2.5. I'm really not trying to fix what is going to be a paper weight if discontinued

I hope it's a mistake. I'm still going back and forth with Horizon on my silver v2.5. I'm really not trying to fix what is going to be a paper weight if discontinued
You don't have to worry, like stated above it would only be the v2's not the v2.5. Plus even if it were discontinued there would be something to replace it with the same or very similar parts. They aren't going to do away with the 3/4s line.

What are you going back and forth about on the v2.5?

You don't have to worry, like stated above it would only be the v2's not the v2.5. Plus even if it were discontinued there would be something to replace it with the same or very similar parts. They aren't going to do away with the 3/4s line.

What are you going back and forth about on the v2.5?
Makes sense! Over heating issues

I have not had over heating issues with my stock k4v2. How would it be ran? If in tall grass that's hard on every RC.

I do have an issue with the center diff. and the center diff bearings getting hot.

If it has a bad bearing it can make it run hot like that or the Punch level and timing may be to high?

If it has a bad bearing it can make it run hot like that or the Punch level and timing may be to high?
I'm going to tear it completely apart again this weekend. Horizon sent me a new motor which has helped but its still getting hotter than they say they want it to. They suggested gearing the pinion down to a 12t, I just don't feel like I should have to gear down from factory gearing. I may wind up doing it as a last ditch effort but i am going to exhaust every other option first. Punch is factory setting, timing is set to 0

I have one with a 6s system in it and have it geared up to a 20T on 4s it fine. But the center diff gets so hot and I put 500k in.

I'm going to tear it completely apart again this weekend. Horizon sent me a new motor which has helped but its still getting hotter than they say they want it to. They suggested gearing the pinion down to a 12t, I just don't feel like I should have to gear down from factory gearing. I may wind up doing it as a last ditch effort but i am going to exhaust every other option first. Punch is factory setting, timing is set to 0
put a better fan on it or two

Back