Arrmageddon at the Freedom Factory!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
Man, I wish I could go!!
Screenshot_20240419_160956_Edge.jpg

Very smart of Arrma/Horizon Hobbies marketing department. With Cleetus's following on youtube, this will open up the hobby to a whole new group of fans.
Agreed. Cleeter is a long-time RC guy like us. This makes perfect sense.

Anyone seen MSM’s videos? They had to send him Arrma’s so he could come. WTF?!

Arrma: “We’d like to invite you to Arrmageddon”
MSM: “Well I don’t have an Arrma RC”
Me: …

Anyone seen MSM’s videos? They had to send him Arrma’s so he could come. WTF?!

Arrma: “We’d like to invite you to Arrmageddon”
MSM: “Well I don’t have an Arrma RC”
Me: …
?

I have seen tons of reviews on Arrma from MSM.

This is awesome, I'm a huge Arrma and Cleetus fan. I think I've seen Cleetus' crew running Traxxas in past videos?

I almost went but 3.5 hour drive plus had some memorial weekend shenanigans going on. I was told by a friend that about 100 people were there and it was brutally hot out. I believe it was 100 degrees in that area
Wow, thought the turnout would've been bigger. But as a fellow Floridian I can absolutely 100, or close to 100 degrees there. This Florida heat is truly brutal.

Wow, thought the turnout would've been bigger. But as a fellow Floridian I can absolutely 100, or close to 100 degrees there. This Florida heat is truly brutal.
Yeah, I have to imagine the turnout not being very strong in 100 degree heat.. shoot, I don't like anything over 80, LOL. I got some good bashing in at home over the weekend myself, tried hooking up with my bro but, he's been AWOL for about a week now. I'm sure it was too hot for him to come out too. 80f, LOL.

Yeah, I have to imagine the turnout not being very strong in 100 degree heat.. shoot, I don't like anything over 80, LOL. I got some good bashing in at home over the weekend myself, tried hooking up with my bro but, he's been AWOL for about a week now. I'm sure it was too hot for him to come out too. 80f, LOL.
80 sounds reeeeal good to me lol...consider yourself lucky my friend
Surprise No GIF by Tokkingheads

Back