What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna push my 04 liberty to 300k miles. It's got 231k and running strong so far. Although I could afford a new vehicle, there is nothing that appeals to me. There all junk!! And I'm not paying those ridiculous prices. At least I can work on my liberty.
Manual trans or auto?

Those things are solid. One got chased by the cops through my subdivision. Torn everything up. Every yard on my street. Took out mailboxes, including ours.
Rear wheel drive on a real frame. Towing capacity of 5k lbs which is a lot for a small SUV. Most small have either 1500 or 3000 lb towing capacity now and good luck getting a 3.7 liter motor. I'm not into these puny motors with turbochargers. JUNK!

Manual trans or auto?
Auto. 2 wd. 3.7l ...tows my toys like there not even there.

USPS arrived with today's haul. The buggy wasn't supposed to be here until Monday. Bonus!!
20240518_132342.jpg

USPS arrived with today's haul. The buggy wasn't supposed to be here until Monday. Bonus!!View attachment 367187
Awesome but per earlier commitment you cannot open that till all maintenance is completed on other 57 rigs. That delivery include another shelving unit?

Back