Kraton That feeling when...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... Something breaks, and you already have the spare part, and it's like a 5 minute fix, and you're back in the action. SATISFACTION.
Amen Brother...

What I do... I watch what I break and how I bash and have those parts as spares. As well as listen to folks here that bash similar to me.

Well done (y)

I hear you. Even though I am somewhat new to the 'Arrma' community, I have had enough experience with both my JLB Cheetahs to know which parts to have on hand. Once I purchased my Kration 4s V2.5, I began the parts accumulation, and actually had a bag full of parts before I even had my inaugural run. (Due in large to our seemingly never ending winter) Nothing broken yet, but if (or should I say when) that happens, I'll be ready... (y)

never really bothered buying spares I just buy parts as I break them most of the time I can have them in two days

never really bothered buying spares I just buy parts as I break them most of the time I can have them in two days
You must be more patient than I: I don't like to break something and have to wait for a replacement. If I read on the forums that a particular part breaks often, I generally buy the upgraded part before the original part breaks. It depends on the availability of the replacement part as to whether or not I buy it right away.

You must be more patient than I: I don't like to break something and have to wait for a replacement. If I read on the forums that a particular part breaks often, I generally buy the upgraded part before the original part breaks. It depends on the availability of the replacement part as to whether or not I buy it right away.
no what you mean but over the years I've got parts thinking there going to break and never have. not yet anyway :rolleyes: tonight could be the night :D have plenty of cars to run so don't get too impatient don't like to see em broke though

Back