Still waiting horizon 😪

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the chance Horizon going to come though with the Nascar Good year wheels and tires? It's f-ing April, just don't leave everybody hanging.
Their CS is lacking as always, I ordered a body 9 months ago. No word , body now shows not available. Emailed waited 3 weeks no reply. Emailed them again, got a what are you talking about email. Replied with screen shots of my account/order broke it down like their 3 years old. 3 more weeks .......you guessed it no reply.

HH has never been proactive is my point you must contact them again and again.

Their CS is lacking as always, I ordered a body 9 months ago. No word , body now shows not available. Emailed waited 3 weeks no reply. Emailed them again, got a what are you talking about email. Replied with screen shots of my account/order broke it down like their 3 years old. 3 more weeks .......you guessed it no reply.

HH has never been proactive is my point you must contact them again and again.
We should all get together and form a posey and pay Horizon a vist. (I'll bring the beer)

I've been waiting on those stupid Nascar tires forever. I found an online merchant that sells tire stickers. I think I'm just gonna order some Choons and just put the stickers on them.

Yep im on the same backup plan, I ordered stickers yesterday.

Back