Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Infraction with Max 6 G2 and 5690 1650KV motor.

IMG_0417.png

Yeah, I'm happy with the esc also. 88mph is nice! 👍 What ended up happing to yours? Did it start cutting on you or did you fry it? Know cutting for me yet but I think I'm just getting to the point where it's starting to heat up and might start to cut soon!? I had a 26t pinion on it in that last run so next time out I think I'm going to try a 28T.
I started hitting the power limits, so it would do a power cycle for about a second (off/on) while the truck was going 88mph... no quicker way to evacuate the bowels than that! Still works just fine though, I just decided to upgrade for safety and truck longevity reasons. If I did reasonably spaced passes, I never had heat issues (less than 130 iirc) though.

I started hitting the power limits, so it would do a power cycle for about a second (off/on) while the truck was going 88mph... no quicker way to evacuate the bowels than that! Still works just fine though, I just decided to upgrade for safety and truck longevity reasons. If I did reasonably spaced passes, I never had heat issues (less than 130 iirc) though.
Thanks for responding, wow good info! 👍 Yeah, I've never used the 130amp before, so now I know what to expect from it. I have a 150 and 160amp waiting in the wings if this one can't keep up. I hope to get back out tomorrow!

We finally have our very own speedrun section so,
Let’s see ‘um

Post up your daily MPH and/or new PB numbers here.
First run with KaniZ rc shaft kit on 3s

We finally have our very own speedrun section so,
Let’s see ‘um

Post up your daily MPH and/or new PB numbers here.
Second run with KaniZ rc shaft on 3s

Back