Kraton NHL Playoffs: *Introduction of 'The Oilermobile 2'*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EOTR

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Once again, I know this is an Arrma site, but:
Now that the NHL playoffs have entered the second round, I decided to 'upgrade' my other JLB Cheetah (my 21101), instead of leaving it on the shelf where it was just collecting dust. After receiving it from overseas way back when, I also ordered some metal parts for it just in case the day came that I would want to improve it's looks. Okay, fast forward to now, and after spending a couple of weeks re and re-ing, customizing, painting, etc., it is ready to unveil. The series with the Canucks is expected to begin this coming Tuesday, where I will take it down to the Ice District here in Edmonton, and run it around the streets adjacent to Rogers Place (the home of the Oilers) prior to puck drop. My first 'Oilermobile' proved to be very popular with the fans, with many compliments, thumbs up, and lots of requests for photos and videos. I hope this latest version will prove as popular. Go Oilers Go!!

20231216_162619[1].jpg

20240504_094733[1].jpg

20240504_095304[1].jpg

20240504_095221[1].jpg

Change stickers for the NFL season and it’s same colors for Denver
Once again, I know this is an Arrma site, but:
Now that the NHL playoffs have entered the second round, I decided to 'upgrade' my other JLB Cheetah (my 21101), instead of leaving it on the shelf where it was just collecting dust. After receiving it from overseas way back when, I also ordered some metal parts for it just in case the day came that I would want to improve it's looks. Okay, fast forward to now, and after spending a couple of weeks re and re-ing, customizing, painting, etc., it is ready to unveil. The series with the Canucks is expected to begin this coming Tuesday, where I will take it down to the Ice District here in Edmonton, and run it around the streets adjacent to Rogers Place (the home of the Oilers) prior to puck drop. My first 'Oilermobile' proved to be very popular with the fans, with many compliments, thumbs up, and lots of requests for photos and videos. I hope this latest version will prove as popular. Go Oilers Go!!

View attachment 364631

View attachment 364633

View attachment 364634

View attachment 364636

Back