California Need a second option basher which a good option 🤔

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Kraton 6S EXB would fit you nicely....
Oh wait a crap, you have a K6 already.....
Typhon 6S is on my list, don't know about yours. From what i hear Corraly's rigs are fast and light but fragile.

X maxx?

Are we aloud to say that? Newbie lol
Corally looks like cool stuff. One of them is a Talion like rig & one like an Outcast, & + other types. I've read they have great motors & ESCs.
X maxx?

Are we aloud to say that? Newbie lol
I swear everyone that has a xmaxx says it's awesome. I wouldn't know. I'm a Arrma fan but have a Redcat Kaiju EXT & I converted it to a buggy w/ a Typhon body- It was a ehhh basher-better as a buggy= LWB

Corally looks like cool stuff. One of them is a Talion like rig & one like an Outcast, & + other types. I've read they have great motors & ESCs.

I swear everyone that has a xmaxx says it's awesome. I wouldn't know. I'm a Arrma fan but have a Redcat Kaiju EXT & I converted it to a buggy w/ a Typhon body- It was a ehhh basher-better as a buggy= LWB
They look pretty sick to be fair, even the wide maxx would be a good option.

If I was to get a second basher I’d go for the team associated mt10 but that’s probably a few pegs below the above. The mt8 doesn’t look like it performs as it should do.

If I was to get a second basher I’d go for the team associated mt10 but that’s probably a few pegs below the above. The mt8 doesn’t look like it performs as it should do.
I think an mt10 is a downgrade from kraton 4s v2, what do you think?

@Wolfysoto Go Typhon 6s all day long. Unless you dig the SCT experience, then go Mojave 6s. Typhons are great, fast, handle the best of anything Arrma now, and can be easily converted back and forth from off-road buggy to on-road speed demons. I totally love mine. I have 5 of them now, set up as parking lot bashers, off road buggies, and speed runners.

I know my Kaiju EXT is built very much like a Traxxas rig. The architecture. It was little narrow, more than a Arrma 6s, at the hex track width. On 6s it was unstable. Very powerful tho, good system. I will say that the aluminum shocks on it are really good. They could be good donors for a build. Does good as a buggy-fast. Don't know if that helps with a decision. I like 6s rigs, & running them on 6s & 4s.

A Kraton 6S EXB would fit you nicely....
Oh wait a crap, you have a K6 already.....
Typhon 6S is on my list, don't know about yours. From what i hear Corraly's rigs are fast and light but fragile.
Yes you right bout kagama being lil too soft for the bashing knowing I'm a newbie 😅 i seen no one said notorious which that was my first option but the reviews on it was very negative y I said outcast 4s even though deslike 4s power lol mt8 would feel like a downgrade well typhoon not bad but I am looking to bash it well Xmas not bad but jst the pricing us what gets me my budget is $550 to $600 I mean the big rock is kinda tempting too but $700 has me with mix emotions do want 8 scale but 6s basher fs though

Yes you right bout kagama being lil too soft for the bashing knowing I'm a newbie 😅 i seen no one said notorious which that was my first option but the reviews on it was very negative y I said outcast 4s even though deslike 4s power lol mt8 would feel like a downgrade well typhoon not bad but I am looking to bash it well Xmas not bad but jst the pricing us what gets me my budget is $550 to $600 I mean the big rock is kinda tempting too but $700 has me with mix emotions do want 8 scale but 6s basher fs though
I have a Notorious. It's a blast! No complaints.

If your budget is $550 - $600 then get the big rock.

I usually use this theory.. set a budget then double it at the last minute. Works every time 😂

You're right- I wouldn't consider a car over $400 if I had 600 to spend.
Oh I thought you were serious- buy a 3s big rock and use the other 250-300 on upgrading! lol
Yeah man I do like the notorious 6s was my first option but alot bad rep its a td for me the fact ama have drop more money at long run or even the outcast 6s which not bad but hard to get cus they stopped making them only can find the used

If I'm spending your $ I'm buying the Kagama. YTers have been running them through the ringer and they are beastly it seems. Bucking the trend of TC bashers being brittle. I just need to buy one already

If I'm spending your $ I'm buying the Kagama. YTers have been running them through the ringer and they are beastly it seems. Bucking the trend of TC bashers being brittle. I just need to buy one already
I want the kagama trust is just hard to trust $650 online purchases then to packages never making it home yk wishing stores out here in LA ca had them in stock 😢

For the money, the Kagama isn’t a bad choice. If you had more to spend, the Xmaxx really is an awesome rig. It’s kind of in its own class. I absolutely love mine, and the way it handles makes it extremely fun to run.

But at that price point, I’d personally go with a Savage XL Flux.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back