Michigan Michigan rc enthusiasts unite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Welcome come one come all!!!
Starting this thread for all fellow Michiganders.
For any and most all reasons. Bash spots, local tracks, tips or advise even just to chat about local activities. We all already have one thing in common. We are ARRMA family ?

So welcome, Gennesee county here

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Racing
  2. Bashing
Bandemer park in Ann arbor is a good time. Good height on the bigger jumps. Landings tend to always be rough though. Next jump always seems to be in a bad spot.
It’s a little for for just a casual bash for me, but I could always be talked into an A2 trip if others feel like meeting up. Always a good time up there. Zingerman’s is always calling me.

I'm game. Would have to be on a Sunday as I work mon thru sat. Unfortunately the only basher I have is waiting on the build parts. All should be in within the week. Well I could bash her now but don't want to clean the whole thing over again lol
Geez I worked there for years. Guess I am just not hip anymore .... they still say hip right? Lol

I got nothin! i have to remind my kids almost daily to speak English. the slang they use now isn't really slang, just lazy
I'm game weekly, but am restricted to Mondays and Tuesdays during the day. trying to find other spots locally, not much luck.....

I got nothin! i have to remind my kids almost daily to speak English. the slang they use now isn't really slang, just lazy
I'm game weekly, but am restricted to Mondays and Tuesdays during the day. trying to find other spots locally, not much luck.....

What's local ? Lol

I’m a few miles south of the MI/OH border and less than a mile from US-23/I-475

(y) Macomb Township here
I'm like 30ish min from you.
Bandemere park is a good park. Pretty choppy imo.
There are a few moto tracks near me that are pretty good for launching usually pretty well groomed. Everyone does their best to keep it pretty well flowing as far as track maintenance.

I'm like 30ish min from you.
Bandemere park is a good park. Pretty choppy imo.
There are a few moto tracks near me that are pretty good for launching usually pretty well groomed. Everyone does their best to keep it pretty well flowing as far as track maintenance.
I'd love to check them out. Bandemer is fun, but tight. Would love more flow to the jumps. Leaving a jump and landing on a steep approach has left me with a bunch of work to do.

Back