Typhon Will the Spektrum SR410 reciever fit in the Typhon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotNotSpeirs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hello so I'm looking to get a new radio for the Typhon and I'm looking to get the Spektrum dx4c. Recently I heard that the receiver that comes with the dx4c (SR410) doesn't fit in the waterproof receiver box is that true? If anyone could help me on that that would be great thank you :) p.s. I already posted this in the electronics Forum but no one replied.

You don't need a waterproof box for that receiver. Spektrum's 'water resistant coating' does just fine if it goes swimming. Well, I guess I should say in freshwater as I have never had mine in salt. I would suggest looking at getting the SRS4210 with your DX4C instead though. Their AVC is some pretty amazing stuff if setup right. It is almost like cheating but don't tell my bashing buddies that!

Sorry, I do not. I can say those boxes are a huge hassle vs running a waterproof receiver with no box. Which both these are. Ditch the box, brah!

Okay thank you. But do you know if it fits in the box thats in the car?
Yes, it fits fine. I keep mine in the box because of dust, not water...depends on your conditions, obviously, but the thing does fit, easily.
Best regards

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back