Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Will Pro-Line Slingshot fit on Kraton wheels

Discussion in 'Kraton' started by sned, Jul 16, 2017.

1. sned

sned Member

I tried searching but didn't find anything. Will the Pro-Line Slingshot 3.8" http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXBFXH&P=7 all terrain MT tires fit on the stock Kraton wheels?

If not I'm guessing these will fit http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXBYXB&P=ML#resources

For running in the sand/beach is it recommended to run paddles on all four corners or just the rear?

thx for the help.

2. Crash

Crash Well-Known Member

Personally I would go with the pre mounted ones cause those desperado wheels are 1/2 inch off set and will give you better stability. Thos desperados will fill cause they are 17mm hex and I have them on my Kraton.

3. Timritchieblue

Timritchieblue Well-Known Member

I run the KYOSHO Foxx wheels and tires on my Kraton

4. Dubbl-A

Dubbl-A Well-Known Member

They probably will fit but I can tell its a bit difficult to get the old rubber off an Arrma wheel...
    The pre-mounts work great and have minimal ballooning on 6s.

Rich Duperbash likes this.
  5. sned

sned Member

Thanks for the info, purchased the pre mounted pro-lines.

6. Dubbl-A

Dubbl-A Well-Known Member

Excellent.
    But beware, on 6s you'll be flinging sand/snow really far! I've coated myself at the beach and in the snow many times...:D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer