Senton Widened the Senton's stance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edvin70

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Put on some Team Associated extended hubs ... I have some Proline MX-28's on the way and I did trim the wheel wells a little.

Part number shown just in case, gonna go bash it later this afternoon

Senton TA hexes front.jpg Senton TA hexes side.jpg

Hey man, I recently went the route of putting on the AE hex extenders and the MX28's on F11's. They are pretty awesome and the set up is much more bashy than buggy wheels. It doesn't seem to flip over onto its wheels (after a crash) as much with the extra weight of the MX28's, but the trade off is worth it.
I was having trouble with the pillow ball cracking the lower A arms (mostly on the driver's side). Now with the bigger wheels on it seems to be happening more. I have put a nylon washer between the pillow ball and A arm, didn't help and now going to try a metal washer.
I also am thinking of boiling the next replacement A arm to see if it makes it more flexible. I also ordered a set of the Meugen lower arms (as suggested by the RC guru Rich Duperbash) to see if they are any stronger than stock.

Have you had any issues with the A arms breaking?

Hey man, I recently went the route of putting on the AE hex extenders and the MX28's on F11's. They are pretty awesome and the set up is much more bashy than buggy wheels. It doesn't seem to flip over onto its wheels (after a crash) as much with the extra weight of the MX28's, but the trade off is worth it.
I was having trouble with the pillow ball cracking the lower A arms (mostly on the driver's side). Now with the bigger wheels on it seems to be happening more. I have put a nylon washer between the pillow ball and A arm, didn't help and now going to try a metal washer.
I also am thinking of boiling the next replacement A arm to see if it makes it more flexible. I also ordered a set of the Meugen lower arms (as suggested by the RC guru Rich Duperbash) to see if they are any stronger than stock.

Have you had any issues with the A arms breaking?
yup! i did...

I don't, using metal washers.
With the cold weather sstarting however I expect problems in the near future.

I'd help you out if you were in Europe as I've modified the hubs on my Typhon so I don't need them anymore (you just need to take 2-3mm off the top of the hubs)
In any case: someone on ebay usually has them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back