Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

What did you do to your RC today?

Discussion in 'Tools' started by Blxer, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Dustin Mustangs

Dustin Mustangs Supporting Member!
    Supporting Member ArrmaForum Fan

One of my favorite bash buddies rocks a Hornet. The rear suspension on that thing has got to be one of the worst things to ever happen to the hobby. But he has a blast with it and that's what this is all about!

Rdub likes this.
  2. Rdub

Rdub Supporting Member!

Yeah they are definitely primitive in design compared to today's cars, but I can remember building it like it was yesterday!! That was the car that started the RC bug for me and it's still running today (with a few modern upgrades). Still loads of fun after 30 years!!

3. Steve

Steve Well-Known Member

Your Raider is brushless, doesn't it go like a bat outta hell?
    When I first upgraded my Raider to brushless, 80A/4500kv, it spent more time on it's roof than wheels.
    Toned it down to a 60A/3900kv, plus a wheelie bar, spent way more time on its wheels.
    Was a fun lesson, going through an array of different kv motors, 5400, 4500, 3900, 3100.
    Would love to find a cheapie china 2200-2500 motor, except the ones I located have .5 shaft, darn!

4. Rdub

Rdub Supporting Member!

Yeah..... it's much faster than the old brushed Tamiyas. He was driving the Raider and barely got it to full speed. I think he was a little nervous of those curbs!! Got to get him out on a field with it, where he can let it rip.

#144 Rdub, Sep 9, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    Steve likes this.
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer