What did you do to your RC today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I replaced all inner and out wheel bearings and center diff bearings on my Senton, using the Fast Eddie bearing pack. The car is coming up on 2 months old, and everything was in very nice shape until I did a late night run in some damp grass. Wet grass clippings were in every crack and crevice of this thing. I didn't clean it up until the next morning and every single bearing on the truck was crunchy. I'll pull front and rear diffs for servicing this weekend and get those bearings as well. Time to order another Fast Eddie kit! These things are super nice.

Well, I dug it out of the moving box, and have started tear down of the Mega Fury for a build.... BLX diff and transmission, Fast Eddy bearings, Proline Badlands, Turnigy 3900kv motor, Castle SW3 esc, Traxxas Big Bore shocks, and Proline Baja Bug Body in progress...

Also, getting the workshop set up in the new house...lol
IMG_3450.JPG

IMG_3428.JPG

IMG_3429.JPG

Well, I dug it out of the moving box, and have started tear down of the Mega Fury for a build.... BLX diff and transmission, Fast Eddy bearings, Proline Badlands, Turnigy 3900kv motor, Castle SW3 esc, Traxxas Big Bore shocks, and Proline Baja Bug Body in progress...

Also, getting the workshop set up in the new house...lolView attachment 2024 View attachment 2025 View attachment 2026
Loving the workshop..... Working on mine now!!! Gotta get off the kitchen table. Lol

sent in my tx and rx to warranty

heard they now give the tactic ones
wooohooo only need to pay $7 and I get and upgrade from the atx100, Id say best deal ever?

tactic tx and rx cost (together): $50

yep a great deal!

Nothing compared to all of you. But thanks to Stanley I discovered kydex I believe and crudely fabricated skid guards for Outcast.

1487379809633359472396.jpg

$6

And enough left over to coat the vehicle

However.. for us less skilled. Only tools..Kitchen Scissors, grinder, marker.

Oh and drill & bit

I believe Stanley alerted me to it's existence.

WP_20170218_15_27_53_Rich (2).jpg

• AR310422 32dp/0.8MOD 13T pinion to compensate the extra 400kV my new motor has compared with the BLX motor
  • TD709032 Durango steel shims 6x3x.5mm. To shim the front steering and front and rear suspension
  • Pro-Line 6115-07 Closed cell V3 Inserts for SC trucks 1/10th scale
WP_20170218_15_32_07_Rich.jpg

This because my Medial-Pro tires are in very good condition, but the original inserts were damaged (see vacuum cleaning tires topic) beyond use!

On above picture the left rim has the tire still fully glued to the back of the rim. This way I can fold it back, and pull it over the new insert.
Next will be trying to glue the tire. Not looking forward to that...

My apilogies it was 72Z7SS that alerted me to the material for custom mud guard thread. Don't know where I got Stanley

I wasn't aware Arrma used any 0.8MOD pinions.
I need a 16 or 17 to gear down my Redcat Blackout and you just gave me a great source! Tower Hobbies!!!
Thanks!

32dp and 0.8 MOD are equal as far as I know. Both will work on each other.

It is indeed a bit strange since Arrma uses the 48 & 32dp modulus names for their cars. But as you noticed on the package, it indeed states 0.8 MOD

I have run a Traxxas 0.8 MOD 15T pinion in my fury for two years. The spurgear is 57t/32dp. Had no issues what so ever

Nothing compared to all of you. But thanks to Stanley I discovered kydex I believe and crudely fabricated skid guards for Outcast.

View attachment 6737

$6

And enough left over to coat the vehicle

However.. for us less skilled. Only tools..Kitchen Scissors, grinder, marker.

Oh and drill & bit

I believe Stanley alerted me to it's existence.
Great stuff! I've been making bumpers and skidplates/mudguards for a lot of my vehicles.
20170208_110511.jpg

Nice.. I bought the stainless steel for my Nero that covers almost exactly what yours does. Weighs 2 pounds...that looks like a better option.

Installed a fresh set of HPI Maxxis Trepador belted tires on DE Trinidad's on the rear of my Senton, installed a fresh set of the same tires on pink DE wheels for my daughters desc410r v2. Replaced a front CV on the Kraton added red wheel nuts and some skull body washers for added bling lol.

I drove them!! Had my 10yr old nephew here for a bit, and we took out the Raider, and my vintage Blackfoot and Hornet.
I'm thinking he liked the Blackfoot best!! Gonna have to make it a little faster for him. Lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back