What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already had MT410 shocks on the front but something hit one and it would have cost more than half the cost of a new kit to repair so I just went all out lol.

Great idea !! And now you have some spare goodies up your sleeve for emergencies :cool::cool::cool:
Awe man I just noticed the NB48 shock bodies are a different color.
Also I think I might need another pair of shocks. ;)

Attachments

• 20171129_214708.jpg
    20171129_214708.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 47
You could always rub them back to bare metal ??
Nah I'll just leave em.
The MT410 shocks are a gunmetal gray, the NB48 shocks are gunmetal, and the NT48 shocks are gunmetal green.

Front center dog bone.......☹ Pretty sad when this is all the Kraton needs on the day I get paid. Time to go break something!

Front center dog bone.......☹ Pretty sad when this is all the Kraton needs on the day I get paid. Time to go break something!
LOL :eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:.

Ok so while picking up my replacement diff i thought id give a green body another crack LOL ( 1980 Chevy pickup :cool:)
20171201_214933.jpg

Last edited:
Please keep me posted on how the Basher pack goes :cool::cool: been eyeing them off for awhile now . I would like a single 6s pack:eek:
John from Hanger37 on Youtube has a few and recommended them in one of his videos.

Funny I have a Typhon and the Duratrax Lockups(same tires as the Louise RC tires) in my shopping cart on Amain lol. I kind of want a Senton though. I can't decide between the two as I can only get one.

Funny I have a Typhon and the Duratrax Lockups(same tires as the Louise RC tires) in my shopping cart on Amain lol. I kind of want a Senton though. I can't decide between the two as I can only get one.
Awwwwwww The SENTON !!!! YEP. Hmmmmm i wanted the senton also but picked the typhon knowing just how well they go ... damn you have a big choice to make bro o_Oo_O

Back