What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not what i bought today .. what i finished today lol (this for the guys who wanted to be updated )
20171112_171749.jpg

20171112_171847.jpg

20171112_194833.jpg

20171112_171916.jpg

Bending driveshafts are ya?
Every time i have drove off road .. yes :mad:
It happens so easily .. no more jumps for this guy anymore :(.
The vehicle is the best handling Rc in my fleet ill give it that .but its nick name is precious .. lol
This is my 3rd set of rear shafts in 3.5 hours drive time:confused:

Every time i have drove off road .. yes :mad:
It happens so easily .. no more jumps for this guy anymore :(.
The vehicle is the best handling Rc in my fleet ill give it that .but its nick name is precious .. lol
This is my 3rd set of rear shafts in 3.5 hours drive time:confused:
Yikes.

Hi Everyone .
Your never going to believe my Luck :eek::eek:.. i stumbled across my unicorn today:cool::cool: ....
Have used this weeks rc funds to grab it ..( wife approved .lol )
Here we go ... again !!:D:cool:
Screenshot_20171119-154703.png

P.s ... Will NOT be Bashed .. EVER .. lol

You lucky son of a gun.

I found my unicorn body once, the HPI Pontiac Trans Am WS6, for about $55 US. Unfortunately it was in a hobby shop in Australia and they didn't ship to the US :(

You lucky son of a gun.

I found my unicorn body once, the HPI Pontiac Trans Am WS6, for about $55 US. Unfortunately it was in a hobby shop in Australia and they didn't ship to the US :(
Trans Am :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::D:D
That sucks to here bro :(
I found a fair few of these hpi bodys are in stock in the Uk on ebay.... just search hpi 7184 ( wont let me post the link ? )

Trans Am :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::D:D
That sucks to here bro :(
I found a fair few of these hpi bodys are in stock in the Uk on ebay.... just search hpi 7184 ( wont let me post the link ? )
Oh nice.

Just found another one again in Australia(its like all the Trans Am bodies ended up down there) $124 AUD with shipping....................

Last edited:
You too? Lol --- I bought mine on Black Friday.

Gonna put pictures up when it arrives.
Be careful with the plastic spur . She don't like 6s LOL .
I have pulled the diffs down i would reccomend oiling them straight up . My center was light on the fluid and front/rear are filled with greese :eek::eek:

I have pulled the diffs down i would reccomend oiling them straight up . My center was light on the fluid and front/rear are filled with greese :eek::eek:
Is a AWESOME little rig tho :cool::cool:

Is a AWESOME little rig tho :cool::cool:

Sounds good man, thanks for the advice.

I watched your videos about it on Youtube, so I was forewarned about running it on 6s. Lol.

Back