Voltage Hobbies Aluminum Shock Towers for the Kraton, Talion, and Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20170401_192540.jpg
Just ordered these, at 7:14 AM, this morning. 20 minutes later I received the shipping information with tracking #. Voltage doesn't mess around. Now if they would get some stickers made up, I would be the happiest of happy customers.

All his parts ship with stickers

HOLY MOLY! These shock towers are really pretty, in person. Like Rich said, they are almost too nice to bash. Super impressed with Voltage on these. Ordered on Tuesday, and they are in my hand on Friday of the same week. And I got a sticker...bonus.

I really need (want) those black shocktowers for my Kraton but they are sold out.. :( Shot you an email some weeks ago but unfortunately no repley.. when do you expect them to be restocked?

I really need (want) those black shocktowers for my Kraton but they are sold out.. :( Shot you an email some weeks ago but unfortunately no repley.. when do you expect them to be restocked?

I am unfortunately discontinuing black as a color option as it does not sell very well. Whatever parts I have left on my website in a black color option is the last of them. Thank you for your interest in my products.

Awesome! Any idea on a timeline for when they should be completed approximately?

I'm not 100% sure on the time frame as I'm going to release some other parts before the Senton towers. If I had to put a time on it I would guess about two to three months away. Thank you for your interest in my products.

Thanks for your repley. Too bad the black ones wont restock, but the raw look will also fit my colourscheme..eventually;) Just ordered the tower set!

I just placed a order for the red shock towers for my son's Talion. We have been bashing allot he has a slight bend in his towers but my senton r-tower is bent bad found cheap stock set on ebay....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back