Senton V3 Senton release date in Australia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talion is $739... I reckon the senton will be close to that. Or Maybe outcast price... Up to $799

Just looked on metro... Says $759

Wtf the typhon v3 is $580 and practically 1/10 scale so hopefully it should be cheaper. Yeah i know its based on the typhon but lets hope its cheaper. Just purchased the v2 from the US.

Price doesn't surprise me at all....
Its a typhon with double the amount of plastic parts.. Bumpers, body mounts etc...
And the body itself is twice the size.

Its always going to be more than a typhon... Will just depend on how low shops can go on them.

Ya just never know when stuff will turn up here. Ive pre ordered my talion from over east (metro hobbies) and theyve said early feb... Maybe late march.

I ordered an outcast last year and after almost 6 months of nothing i got a refund and bought one online to get in a week.
Hopefully the senton and talion sre both here next month :)

just purchased a roller from the usa. Been waiting for the talion since jan so i couldnt wait anymore. plus its better i get to put the electronice and wheels i want

just purchased a roller from the usa. Been waiting for the talion since jan so i couldnt wait anymore. plus its better i get to put the electronice and wheels i want
Last i asked i was told late april...
Got a refund on the talion and put the money into a tekno mt410 and max8 combo.
Its been built beatin bent and bashed again and again. Couldnt be happier :D

Not even sure if ill bother getting a talion anymore.... Got my eye on the ET 48 for my next car now:cool:

Last i asked i was told late april...
Got a refund on the talion and put the money into a tekno mt410 and max8 combo.
Its been built beatin bent and bashed again and again. Couldnt be happier :D

Not even sure if ill bother getting a talion anymore.... Got my eye on the ET 48 for my next car now:cool:

Yes the et 48 is mint. My friend just got one and it handles the tracks really good. I cant wait to compare it to my talion.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back