Traxxas Fiesta ST Rally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DIRTYSWAN

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Soooooo if you have seen my outcast build you have seen I bought a mamba monster 2 set up from my lhs that's going out of business. Well it ended up being a 2650KV Not a 2200KV so it's been told not to be wise to use it in the outcast as it wouldn't be much of an upgrade. Well I've been eyeing the rally for a while and now I went forward with it. I've seen this motor in a slash doing 112mph by GPS.

My goal is 70-80 with just the craziest acceleration. Let's see what happens haha

Will post some pics of it later as I am at work.

IMG_2701.JPG
IMG_2702.JPG

Well I got my layoff last night. Hung out woith some friends and started swapping parts on this while they watched football. I had bought a aluminum center driveshaft but apparently it's for the old VXL version of the fiesta and they don't have one for this yet ugggh so I won't be going to hard on it yet.

19tooth pinion
36tooth spur
GRP wheels
17mm hub conversion
Slipper clutch added but will most likely go back to the direct drive.
Mamba monster 2650kv set up

Still a semi new platform from what I see so as parts become available I'll keep updating.

Last edited:
View attachment 12553 View attachment 12554

Well I got my layoff last night. Hung out woith some friends and started swapping parts on this while they watched football. I had bought a aluminum center driveshaft but apparently it's for the old VLX version of the fiesta and they don't have one for this yet ugggh so I won't be going to hard on it yet.

19tooth pinion
36tooth spur
GRP wheels
17mm hub conversion
Slipper clutch added but will most likely go back to the direct drive.
Mamba monster 2650kv set up

Still a semi new platform from what I see so as parts become available I'll keep updating.
I thought the new Rally was just like the old one, using the Slash 4x4 LCG chassis?

Last edited:
IMG_2703.JPG
IMG_2704.JPG

It does have a LCG chassis but aperently the shafts are different.
As seen top one is mine and it's pined one side splined on the other. The slash is splined on both sides

Layoffs suck. Gives you more time with the RC's, though. :)

Good luck!
Thank you!

Hoping to work on the Outcast this week. Wife's sick though so I have to tend to our little monster.

what sucks the most about the layoff is the company started a job in NY this week and I was told I was going. Well that changed Saturday. Got to love unions lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back