Transmitter upgrade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcpguy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Looking to buy a knew one that is Arrma capable. Do you have to always change the receiver? wanting a better steering wheel without braking the bank.

For around $60 you could get a GT3C or a RG4Gs. Both have tons more features, including model memory and $10-$15 rx's.

Personally I bought a TS4G - the Hobbyking rebrand of the RS4G. The RS4Gs I linked above is an updated version. Great radio, built in gyro into the Rx that can be adjusted from the 3rd channel dial on the TX. Lots of options, and 10 model memory. I also have about 6-8 RX for my radios - that alone would be several hundred dollars from some other brands. My only gripe on the TS4G - the default "Failsafe" is an airplane mode(full throttle, full right rudder), not a car mode(full stop) - but that can be easily reset from the menus.

Here is a mega-thread on the RC4G. The last few pages talk about the newer RC4Gs.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/sho...z-4CH-pistol-grip-radio-description-RADIOLINK

Last edited:
i have the same trackstar radio, great radio for the money. you actually don't feel bad carrying it around without a case and getting dirt on it like i would with my kopropo. more functions than you can use and it is super light, the receivers are dirt cheap, and they can handle up to 9 volts so if you run a esc that can more than 6 volts on the bec, it can handle it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back