Tower Hobbies Super Saver Club Membership Giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
ssc.gif

THREE lucky winners will win a FREE to TowerHobbies Super Savers Club Membership. In addition a grand prize winner will win a FREE SSC membership as well as a $25 gift card to TowerHobbies!

Benefits of TowerHobbies Super Savers Club:
  • Receive exclusive, member-only coupon codes.
  • Free shipping on all overs of $99.
  • Exclusive access to the newest Scratch & Dent inventory.
  • FREE 2-Month Magazine Subscription to either: Model Airplane News, R/C Car Action, or Electric Flight.

Rules

1. Simply reply to this thread, LIMIT ONE reply per day!
  2. Each person is limited to ONE account - Anyone caught trying to use more than one account will forfeit any chance of winning.

Contest ends: July 20th, 2016 @ 1:00pm EST.

Notes:
  • Maybe tell us, in this thread, in one of your posts what the first item you would buy if you won the Tower Hobbies SSC Membership!

Winners have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

I'm in.

I'd buy various support hardware for my Typhon. Can never have enough things like shock o rings, sets of screws(I lose them like socks in the dryer), silicone fluids, etc.

THREE lucky winners will win a FREE to TowerHobbies Super Savers Club Membership. In addition a grand prize winner will win a FREE SSC membership as well as a $25 gift card to TowerHobbies!

• FREE 2-Month Magazine Subscription to either: Model Airplane News, R/C Car Action, or Electric Flight.

Rules

2. Each person is limited to ONE account - Anyone caught trying to use more than one account will forfeit any chance of winning.

Notes:
  • Maybe tell us, in this thread, in one of your posts what the first item you would buy if you won the Tower Hobbies SSC Membership!

Awsome Count Me In

Thus giveaway is Awsome I'm in.

Sweet... i need some more Arrma products.. 3 isn't enough lol.

Rules

Notes:

Awesome !!!

This would be awesome, I love TowerHobbies and their EasyPay plans!

Rules

Notes:

This is great!

I am in the market for a 2nd Arrma Fury. I will buy one for my youngest son.

Thanks to Tower Hobbies and WoodiE for a great promotion. Good luck everyone!

Sweet , just made an reservation for 2 arrma kraton v2, 1 month ago and once they will arrive in sweden i could use some spare parts for em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back