Time for a new body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PTM PETE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
As per title, for my outcast, do you guys go stock again or something else like to see a few options if possible.

I think I could kill a shell in one run, my driving is terrible lol managed to find a hidden wheelbarrow last time out

20171014_121825.jpg

No damage apart from the shell. Was really well wedged on there too

That's awesome Bro! You can find a cheaper body from Proline, but you'll have to paint it. No matter what you get you need to reinforce that sucker with some drywall mesh and shoe goo. You could even do that on that body and keep using it for a bit.

I agree with dpricenator.
Plus you can use some Gorilla tape to close the hole in the windshield from that pole, although it will keep your motor and ESC cooler with it there.:)

Thanks guys lol, that was a while back now. I've since totally killed it, I've made a mould and started to build a vacuum molding table. I figure if I can make them myself ill be saving money, plus all the fun of doing it

That looks good on the Outcast. And those NitroRX wheels/tires are the goods, and they are priced right. I have a few different sets from them and I think 2 sets of those exact tires.

Yup they are the "fangs" from Nitrorcx.com. I think I paid $36 shipped for them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back