Kraton Tekno shocks on Kraton. I had no idea........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think those will work. Just look up the manual diagrams for ET48.3 You need one post for each shock, and will need the nuts for each side.

Yep it sure can be. Waiting on parts to come in stock is another PITA lol!

My Granddad used to say, "a boat is a hole in the water, that you pour money into".
He still always owned one.

Just replace the word boat with RC and water with DIRT.
I have 7.

20170930_191759.jpg
these babies are sweet

Anyone know of a place to get the full shock kits front and rear? Tekno, dollarhobbyz,eBay, Amazon are all sold out

Ordered the nb48.4 front and rear from Dollar hobby. They are almost out of shock if anyone else wants to buy some. Still deciding on which springs to go with though as the ones they come with are going to be way too soft for what I want to do (bashing and jumps)
Ordered the stand off from tekno $30 plus shipping

Last edited:
Yikes, they are like $12.99 a pair on AMain. I haven't checked ebay yet but I'm sure they are about the same price.

Last edited:
I am running tekno orange all around. Can' quite remember the weight but pretty light. Maybe 55 front and 50 rear! Handles the rough terrain I do well.

I too run the orange springs all around and 70 front and right now I have 45 in the rear as I didn't have enough 70 to do the rears and it is way too bouncy, going to grab some 70wt from my lhs tomorrow and see if that helps.

Yes orange are the stiffest springs that Tekno sells. My NT48.3 and MT410 shocks came with green. My NB48.3 shocks came with black springs.

I found the heavy weight made mine really bouncy because they didn't react quickly enough for rough surfaces. I went light and it handles much better

I meant when landing jumps. It has a tendency to bounce after landing a jump.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back