Senton Teckno springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senton rey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
So I added teckno springs all around on my senton this past week and had a chance to get out today and man what a difference if you do high speed dirt runs or jumping I would recommend adding them to your ride. It is the best upgrade I have added to any of my RC’s.

So I added teckno springs all around on my senton this past week and had a chance to get out today and man what a difference if you do high speed dirt runs or jumping I would recommend adding them to your ride. It is the best upgrade I have added to any of my RC’s.

Which "color" stiffness did you go with for the Senton.

I think I have orange / yellow or whatever was recommended over on the out cast fourm for my outcast but not sure what's best for the Senton?

Thx.

Which "color" stiffness did you go with for the Senton.

I think I have orange / yellow or whatever was recommended over on the out cast fourm for my outcast but not sure what's best for the Senton?

Thx.
I am running the orange they seem to do very well when jumping. Also I am running 60wt for oil

I read that the 90 and 80mm are too tall for the Senton. Which lengths did you end up going with?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back