Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Talion wheel wobble

Discussion in 'Talion' started by RcDaddy, May 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. RcDaddy

RcDaddy Well-Known Member

I have had my talion just over a week and straight out the box two wheels wobble pretty good. Took it to my lhs they said its normal so i called arrma and they said a little wobble is normal so i don't know. Im not new to the hobby but i am new to 1/8th scale. Ive never had this much wobble so has anyone else experienced this and is it normal?

2. Steveoarrma517

Steveoarrma517 Well-Known Member

I had two of four with your problem an same answer from arrma. I decided to not run them two so far. Pre mounts can be a gamble ,also was a big problem with V1 Xmaxx,but they sent a whole set to me with a simple picture sent to them.arrma just says awe run them there ok?

3. Bones43x

Bones43x Active Member

I just got my Talion today, and 3 out of 4 wheels are significantly warped and out of round. The RR is especially bad. It has about 1/4-3/8" of lateral runout.

4. Steveoarrma517

Steveoarrma517 Well-Known Member

I know there wheels are poor, SRC best asphalt, off road too or any others.

5. yeroc1982

yeroc1982 Well-Known Member

Yeah mine are like that too.

6. RcDaddy

RcDaddy Well-Known Member

I ended up just runnin prolines. Trenchers off road and road rage on!!

7. TzuTzu77

TzuTzu77 Well-Known Member
    ArrmaForum Fan

A thing I discovered on mine were that they were glued wrong. I had 2 wheels with this problem, I pushed the sidea inwards with my thumbs until the glue broke off a bit. That helped reduce the wobble but after running them the tires unglued. I took the chance and taped them on the inside, reglued and use them as fronts, haven't had a problem since.
    Maybe some of you can fix them also by reglueing them.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted

Users found this page by searching for:

1. armana talion wheel.wobble

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer