Talion Talion V3 question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonblizz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
What exactly is changing? I love the body. Looks like shock towers, battery tray, esc mount, wing mount, wheels body are different... anything else? Will the revised parts bolt onto the V1 and V2 platforms?

Arrma Talion Features:
  • Aggressively designed low-profile body
  • Low-profile dBoots Katar tires designed for ultimate bite
  • Newly designed multi-element high-downforce wing
  • New tire and wheel package is optimized for on-road speed runs as well as off-roading
  • Lower shock towers allow low and sleek body shell for superior aerodynamics
  • All-new shocks with 4 mm shafts, aluminum top caps, adjusters and bottom caps complement the shock towers and boost durability
  • New, larger radio box
  • New low-profile wing mount
  • Stronger front hubs
  • Stiffer servo mount
  • Stronger bulkheads
  • Stronger front and rear chassis braces
  • Modified chassis to accommodate new chassis braces

Btw this information has already been posted in at least 3 different threads. Why not ask these questions in one of the multiple threads already discussing this.

the chassis looks different, so i think the only thing that might bolt on to the v1 and v2 would be the control arms, and bulkheads.

The chassis should work with a v1 & v2 and will be required if you want to use the new chassis braces.

The chassis should work with a v1 & v2 and will be required if you want to use the new chassis braces.
They moved the whole motor mount / center diff towards the rear in the v3, and rotated the steering servo 90deg. So it looks like you would need chassis, both braces, both drive shafts, and probably the battery tray, as it has a different bolt pattern than the v1 battery tray. Not sure on the RX box, whether it will fit the bolt pattern of the new chassis, but it would be nice to have too.

They moved the whole motor mount / center diff towards the rear in the v3, and rotated the steering servo 90deg. So it looks like you would need chassis, both braces, both drive shafts, and probably the battery tray, as it has a different bolt pattern than the v1 battery tray. Not sure on the RX box, whether it will fit the bolt pattern of the new chassis, but it would be nice to have too.
Oh dang I didn't even notice that. I thought it was the Outcast battery tray?

Hopefully you can use the upgraded parts on v2.... that would be good

Oh dang I didn't even notice that. I thought it was the Outcast battery tray?
I think it is. But the Outcast battery tray has a different bolt pattern. People that have put them on the other 1/8 cars report they needed to drill new mounting holes in the chassis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back