Talion Talion or Kraton first?

Which would you choose?

• Talion

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Kraton

Votes: 35 85.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vedak

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hey guys,

Wanted your thoughts.

Currently I own an Outcast and wanted something more stable to compliment it. While I plan to eventually get the Kraton also, I can't decide on which to get first.

I'm leaning towards Talion because it can do more on road bashing/ more speed oriented.

From Aussie Rc Playgrounds videos of the new Talion it seems to handle bashing on and offroad very well.

Voted for Kraton, but if you already have an Outcast, the Talion is maybe more 'different'. But from what i understand the difference isn't huge.

Fo bashing I like the wider wheel base of the Kraton. If I were building a speed machine, the Talion or typhoon would be my choice for a starting platform. I run my Kraton on the street with the Sweep Terrain Crushers and it does great. Then I can hit the dirt with no issues either. I love My Kraton and don't own anything comparable, so Kraton is my vote.

Hey guys,

Wanted your thoughts.

Currently I own an Outcast and wanted something more stable to compliment it. While I plan to eventually get the Kraton also, I can't decide on which to get first.

I'm leaning towards Talion because it can do more on road bashing/ more speed oriented.
Let me know which you go with I Have the Fazon, Typhon and Senton now. Im ordering the Outcast this week hoping to find it on sale somewhere with all the sales and then Im ordering a Talion or Kraton just not sure which at this point.

I'm not sure myself for the exact same thing but i think i will go with the Kraton as its good on and off road.

I love my kraton v2.

Wide stance is forgiving for landings when flinging it 30 feet in the air.

Also with the right tires this truck could own pavement as well.

Don't get me wrong, it does just fine out of the box but if you wanted make it specific to a driving style it could be done easily with basic changes.
FB_IMG_1511460220399.jpg

I love my kraton v2.

Wide stance is forgiving for landings when flinging it 30 feet in the air.

Also with the right tires this truck could own pavement as well.

Don't get me wrong, it does just fine out of the box but if you wanted make it specific to a driving style it could be done easily with basic changes.
View attachment 13623
Yup..... The kraton really does everything quite well being as heavy as she is.. Love my V2

Id go with the Kraton. Runs super smooth and is a good all around truck. Can be set up for speed, off road, on road, any thing. I love mine.

I opted to hold out a little longer on the purchase. Figured I should learn to tame the outcast first. haha

But I still want them all!

Yeah --- I have a NIB Orange V2 Outcast still in the box and a 1 run V3 Kraton .. Too many kit's - not enough time to run them all.

Yeah --- I have a NIB Orange V2 Outcast still in the box and a 1 run V3 Kraton .. Too many kit's - not enough time to run them all.
How you like that Kraton Im leaning towards that over the Talion. So many posters on here are die hard Kraton fans.

I ordered the Kraton over the Talion today to many posters loving on the Kraton to pass it up.

Back