Talion Talion discontinued

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. 4mm shafts.

Mind you, I bet they're in the same price ballpark as a Tekno kit from Dollar Hobbyz.

*shrug*

Last edited:
Wow. And I know the Kraton is going to be getting all of the same upgrades... looks like im buying another! The talion seems more of a racer, vs the Kraton being more basher oriented.

I am VERY surprised they did not update the servo.

Yeah, me too. I tried running one of my AD15's in a 1/10 scale buggy - on 6v it is soooo slooooow. I really can't see that servo being adequate on a 1/8 truggy.

Those shocks will sell like hot cakes.

Yup. 4mm shafts.

Mind you, I bet they're in the same price ballpark as a Tekno kit from Dollar Hobbyz.

*shrug*

LOL, that was my thought process too... first, Wow, I gotta get me some! But then, to use the new shafts, you need the entire shock set. But checking prices, even the current shocks are only $10 cheaper per pair vs the Tekno 'full option" shocks - $85 vs $95 for rear truggy shocks

Eek! Wow, dollar hobbiez tekno shocks for $42? Wow - https://www.dollarhobbyz.com/products/tekno-1-8-et48-3-rear-shocks-springs-1

Yeah, me too. I tried running one of my AD15's in a 1/10 scale buggy - on 6v it is soooo slooooow. I really can't see that servo being adequate on a 1/8 truggy.

LOL, that was my thought process too... first, Wow, I gotta get me some! But then, to use the new shafts, you need the entire shock set. But checking prices, even the current shocks are only $10 cheaper per pair vs the Tekno 'full option" shocks - $85 vs $95 for rear truggy shocks

Eek! Wow, dollar hobbiez tekno shocks for $42? Wow - https://www.dollarhobbyz.com/products/tekno-1-8-et48-3-rear-shocks-springs-1
Oh wow indeed.

I'm curious to see the new stiffer servo mount! It is interesting that they chose the Talion to make a "speed truggy" before revising the Typhon. It does seem like most speed convert the typhon or senton and the talio and kraton and outcast are more for big jump bashing. Not sure they are on the mark with the V3 revision for Talion. It makes it less of a track truggy and more of a speed runner.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back