Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Talion Alternate Body/Wheels

Discussion in 'Talion' started by Rob Austin, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Steveoarrma517

Steveoarrma517 Well-Known Member

IMG_20170321_162408617.jpg IMG_20170321_163155611.jpg

2. 4runnerguy

4runnerguy Well-Known Member

There is just something about that red,white, and blue paint scheme that looks so good. I will admit that I did think of Spiderman the first time I saw the Talion but it still looks great for a factory stock body.

#42 4runnerguy, Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    72Z15SS likes this.
  3. Steveoarrma517

Steveoarrma517 Well-Known Member

Yupper,like the stock body too,way more awesome without decals.

4. skeeler

skeeler Well-Known Member

I have an Outcast and am looking into getting a Talion for a bit more front-wheels-on-the-ground driving. I noticed that the Talion body sits substantially higher on its chassis than the DEX8T body, which is similar but not identical, does on its. How much room is there to move the Talion body down? Is there a way to get it as low as the DEX8T body?

I have seen at least one driver running the DEX8T body on the talion, but they said doing so required the DEX8T shock towers and body mounts. Is that correct?

Thank you for your help.

5. Canadiantech

Canadiantech Well-Known Member

Awesome ideas for the bodies.. when i toasted the factory wheels and tires i popped a set of racing truggy tires on it and never gone back!!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted
  • Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer