Suggestions for best tire to replace Arrma Kraton stock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMINOR

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Running the Kraton on 6S, it's a beast! What tire do you suggest I replace the stock tires with? This set lasted a half a dozen runs. I'm looking to run on pavement and off road, dirt grass. Thoughts? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_8169.JPG
    IMG_8169.JPG
    210.1 KB · Views: 290
there are backflips for sale on ebay. I have the terrain crushers on my talion and like them a lot.

The mx38 are really awesome traction...pretty soft tho...and big diameter so don't go with big pinion

Doesn't the big diameter prevent necessary chassis slap when landing from big air? I've found that for my Kraton, anything larger that 6.5" diameter limits the amount of chassis slap.

In my opinion i would go with the dboots backflips there a solid choice . I have mx38s and 3.8 swampers and i always preferred the backflips due to the lower weight. don't get me wrong the mx38s are sensational no doubt as are the swampers but i think you may find with the dboots backflips you have more pinion size options depending on weather/outside temps, 6s driving and just how long you want its legs to be so to speak .
I find they hook up well and still let you drift like crazy of you want :eek::D
Hope this helps somewhat. Solid thread going on here guys . Great stuff:cool::cool:

In my opinion i would go with the dboots backflips there a solid choice . I have mx38s and 3.8 swampers and i always preferred the backflips due to the lower weight. don't get me wrong the mx38s are sensational no doubt as are the swampers but i think you may find with the dboots backflips you have more pinion size options depending on weather/outside temps, 6s driving and just how long you want its legs to be so to speak .
I find they hook up well and still let you drift like crazy of you want :eek::D
Hope this helps somewhat. Solid thread going on here guys . Great stuff:cool::cool:
thanks bud!! great advice! i was considering,badland, backflip and shockwave....everyone are pointing to the back flip.because of size similarity,reinforcement rib inside,traction, durability and finally a little bit more heavy than the original one...that make for easier back flip.:p the only down side is that, in some case they seem to crack or tear on the edge of the wheel and you have to keep an eye open and put some ca glue as soon as you see a small sign of unglued or tear tires!! thank again!!:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back