Street tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your comment but if they are not any better than stocks, what are better in your opinion?

I don't know. All of our RCs are still running their crappy stock tires. That's one item we haven't torn up, yet. I have those on my Slayer Pro 3.3, and the only thing that keeps it going is the 4 wheel drive.

I don't know. All of our RCs are still running their crappy stock tires. That's one item we haven't torn up, yet. I have those on my Slayer Pro 3.3, and the only thing that keeps it going is the 4 wheel drive.

I think stock last so long maybe as they hardly get grip to wear fast lol I noticed that with my MTA4 s28 until I changed tyres and they started to wear once i got better grip

My new tires and wheels came today. How lucky both sets came together too :) what your think of these bad bitches lol

Another pic

Proline trenchers on bead lock rims

Different view

Any change in gearing after tyre/wheel upgrade as the on road are 1/10 tyres and the trenchers are bigger too and much more grippy

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145.3 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 105
They look nice.....you are gonna love the trenchers

i do i do i dooo-oooooohhhh lol there awesome i love them. who needs a lawn mower with these on a rc car but it seems arrmas electronics have blown my last esc :( the stock blx80 blew out of the box, got maybe 5 packs through an almost new skyrc leopard v2 before either the servo or motor fried it majorly grr

i do i do i dooo-oooooohhhh lol there awesome i love them. who needs a lawn mower with these on a rc car but it seems arrmas electronics have blown my last esc :( the stock blx80 blew out of the box, got maybe 5 packs through an almost new skyrc leopard v2 before either the servo or motor fried it majorly grr
Yup welcome to the rc world! :) warranty them and buy an upgrade have the warranty part as a back up!

Yup welcome to the rc world! :) warranty them and buy an upgrade have the warranty part as a back up!

Exactly what i did i had the blx system and skyrc system plus a good brushed system and warranties on both the blx and skyrc systems. the blx esc is being replaced under warranty, but from germany when im in the uk? but because the skyrc esc fried while attached to the blx sysem i have no warranty on that. so then i put in my brushed system and the esc blew on that too so it must be the servo that causing the issue or some thing i don't know its cost me 3 escs anyway :(

Exactly what i did i had the blx system and skyrc system plus a good brushed system and warranties on both the blx and skyrc systems. the blx esc is being replaced under warranty, but from germany when im in the uk? but because the skyrc esc fried while attached to the blx sysem i have no warranty on that. so then i put in my brushed system and the esc blew on that too so it must be the servo that causing the issue or some thing i don't know its cost me 3 escs anyway :(
Wow bad luck!:(

Wow bad luck!:(

Really sucks but poop happens i guess lol Just wondering if the high end stuff is as much of a pain as ive had literally no issues with acme racings 2wd dune buggy and i ride it like a soho hoe lol its such a durable vehicle and loads of fun too. Ive noticed a lot of problems with arrmas systems or folk just changing them out right away. They should really do kit versions also

These are in my opinon the best tires you can get: http://www.sweepracingusa.com/Monst...re-preglued-on-Black-wheel-2pc-set_p_568.html

look:

No balooning because they are belted. I also ha email contact with sweep racing and they told me that you 100% will have no issues with the glue. I asked them if the glue is strength on the silver/chrome wheels and they answered me that theyre tires are 100% proof.
I ordered the terrain crusher for my kraton. Awesome design and probably the only one belted tires.

These are in my opinon the best tires you can get: http://www.sweepracingusa.com/Monst...re-preglued-on-Black-wheel-2pc-set_p_568.html

look:

No balooning because they are belted. I also ha email contact with sweep racing and they told me that you 100% will have no issues with the glue. I asked them if the glue is strength on the silver/chrome wheels and they answered me that theyre tires are 100% proof.
I ordered the terrain crusher for my kraton. Awesome design and probably the only one belted tires.
Definitely getting some of those

Definitely getting some of those

Nice buddy :) but you have to look because there are also some off rad tires from sweep (Terrain crusher) i have ordered the offraod, an when its summer im gonna to order the road crusher too :))

Nice buddy :) but you have to look because there are also some off rad tires from sweep (Terrain crusher) i have ordered the offraod, an when its summer im gonna to order the road crusher too :))
Yeh I checked them out..... I like the both of them I have trenchers already..... I need street tires I'll get the terrain tire later!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back