Kraton Stewdogg's Kraton bashing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewdogg

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
I'm going to keep an ongoing log of my Kraton bashing in this post.

This is my last video tormenting my Kraton. It's a new to me spot and really put the Kraton to the test.
I took the Senton here as well and will have that video up soonish.:)
I have my setup listed in the comments section.

Haha, thanks WoodiE! I really do wish they would leave me the keys to the movers.:) I keep thinking I just need to at least bring a shovel along.

Nice spot bro. And a couple other piles of dirt around to play on too. I would 2nd the motion to bring a shovel. or at least moving the bigger rocks at the bottom of the hills. Those are killing your speed right before you get to the face of the hill. I bet you can push 10 feet of air off that lip if you got a clean shot at the hill.

Thanks and I completely agree! I'll have to go back and try to launch it up from the bottom and then try a backflip or two off the top.:)

A little Kraton bashing at an ever changing construction site in the area.
The snow is on the way, but not here yet. I do have some paddle tires to put on the Krtaon this year for the snow... look out snow.:)

A little Kraton bashing at an ever changing construction site in the area.
The snow is on the way, but not here yet. I do have some paddle tires to put on the Krtaon this year for the snow... look out snow.:)

What type of paddle tires do you have. Picked up a set of Kyosho ones but thinking bout getting the proline slingshots to see what handles 6s better

Funny you ask because I have a new video of the Kraton with my new paddle tires.
I ended up getting a set of the newer Traxxas 3.8" paddle tires for the snow this year. I had to cut out the proprietary Traxxas nubs to get them to fit, but that was really easy. I have on ly tested them on 5s so far, but plan on a 6s run the next time out.

We finally got a little snow to test out the Kraton with the paddles on 6s and they did great. The paddles don't have a ton of give when landing from jumps, but held up fine to 6s... for now anyway.
It was a blast to hit the area where the snow was untouched.:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back