Shipping parts to the Philippines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ces'tLaVie

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi good morning!

I just want to ask if you have some tips as to where shall I subscribe online on terms of purchasing items for my granite mega? I'm from the Philippines and I'm not familiar yet with any sites that provide reliable and affordable shipment. Thank you for the replies in advance!

Regards,
Ces'LaVie

Hobbico owns Tower Hobbies, which is their official consumer outlet for all the Hobbico brands.
I'm not sure if Hobbico owns Arrma, as in a subsiderary or Arrma and Hobbico are partners.
Either way on Hobbico/Arrma, the resource I found for all my Arrma parts has been Tower, who does ship internationally.
If you look on eBay and see a distributor called OmniModels, that is Hobbico/tower's eBay store. Pretty much, same prices and shipping costs.
Have you checked on Amazon yet? I have a Vorteks, smaller cousin to your Granite.

So far I've busted the steering posts, AR340004, after some unintentional, yet amazing cartwheels.
The servo, I'll say wore out, replaced it with the Tactic TSX-40, a really great Rec I got here at AF.
I scan Amazon and eBay for deals on parts I know I will need, get them cheap and put into inventory until the breakage occurs.
Welcome to RC!

Anyway, I hear tales Granites are notorious for breaking body posts and and bodies.
And when, I'm serious @Ces'tLaVie , when you go brushless, you will be grinding up gears in the transmission.
There's only a couple gears, replace with the plastic with metal and after you break down the rear-end once, you'll see the shortcuts.

Hobbico owns Tower Hobbies, which is their official consumer outlet for all the Hobbico brands.
I'm not sure if Hobbico owns Arrma, as in a subsiderary or Arrma and Hobbico are partners.
Either way on Hobbico/Arrma, the resource I found for all my Arrma parts has been Tower, who does ship internationally.
If you look on eBay and see a distributor called OmniModels, that is Hobbico/tower's eBay store. Pretty much, same prices and shipping costs.
Have you checked on Amazon yet? I have a Vorteks, smaller cousin to your Granite.

So far I've busted the steering posts, AR340004, after some unintentional, yet amazing cartwheels.
The servo, I'll say wore out, replaced it with the Tactic TSX-40, a really great Rec I got here at AF.
I scan Amazon and eBay for deals on parts I know I will need, get them cheap and put into inventory until the breakage occurs.
Welcome to RC!

Anyway, I hear tales Granites are notorious for breaking body posts and and bodies.
And when, I'm serious @Ces'tLaVie , when you go brushless, you will be grinding up gears in the transmission.
There's only a couple gears, replace with the plastic with metal and after you break down the rear-end once, you'll see the shortcuts.
Hi sir! I'll search for that specific site then. Thank you very much!

Regards,
Ces'tLaVia

Hi good day sir. I've attached a screenshot of my account in ebay. Just want to verify if it is the Hobbico's ebay store that I found?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-15-06-01-27.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-15-06-01-27.png
    255.5 KB · Views: 28
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back