Outcast Servo Mounts for Outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Man

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Well after a few runs I have noticed the flex in the plastic steering servo mounts others have talked about. I have looked through other threads on servos etc. I have chosen to replace the stock servo with a Savox SW 1210SG. That servo seems to have the most torque for it's size in a waterproof case. Unless someone knows a better choice.

Now my real question is what mount to use for that servo? I would like to use GKA mounts but which one will work? There are two, one is listed as taller fit and the other is listed as standard fit. Now do these GKA mounts bolt right in? Also is there anything else asides from the mount and servo recommended? Like a better horn or whatever. Any pics of your steering servo setup will help greatly!! Thanks in advance!!

Well after a few runs I have noticed the flex in the plastic steering servo mounts others have talked about. I have looked through other threads on servos etc. I have chosen to replace the stock servo with a Savox SW 1210SG. That servo seems to have the most torque for it's size in a waterproof case. Unless someone knows a better choice.

Now my real question is what mount to use for that servo? I would like to use GKA mounts but which one will work? There are two, one is listed as taller fit and the other is listed as standard fit. Now do these GKA mounts bolt right in? Also is there anything else asides from the mount and servo recommended? Like a better horn or whatever. Any pics of your steering servo setup will help greatly!! Thanks in advance!!
Hey ...the 1210 is larger than stock I believe in which case you need the taller mount ...i also have chassis braces ..

Yup for the set ...and want canto the shorter braces
Say what Sir?

Does using the servo mount for the longer servo make the angle of the horn to linkage different from stock? More or less I want to use the stock linkage with the Savox 1210 servo and your mount, making sure I can do it that way @gregmbrandt. I am about to order it, Thanks!!

The taller mount comes with a spacer to level off the linkage ..and I guess I should spell check

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back