Kraton Product request - 4 mm thick chassis plate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone ever make an aftermarket chassis? Next session I’m going to try and send it back to China.

One could make one. 4mm aluminum can be bought in 2-3’ lengths from many places on the Internet. Just lay your old chassis on top and cut it out, dremel the diff slots and drill, tap+countersink the holes, and bend it to match...come on now where rc guys...

One could make one. 4mm aluminum can be bought in 2-3’ lengths from many places on the Internet. Just lay your old chassis on top and cut it out, dremel the diff slots and drill, tap+countersink the holes, and bend it to match...come on now where rc guys...

I thought about this. As long as they mount up the cut of the chassis would not matter.

I don’t know what the width is as I’m too lazy to go out to the garage and measure but it might be available and you would just have to cut out each end and the angled section. A half assed search and I found .16”x12x24 piece for $40 bucks.

Still gonna need t2t brace with 4mm 7075 T6...BUT it wont twist, or rear end bend. And a flatchassi is 100% usless for offroad..either its done right for offroad, with priper kickup, OR its a onroad speed/Track chassi..been there

Save money, don't listen to some statments where a T2T do more harm then good. Thats the worst... ive heard..and i sure know why.

I rather change a Tower, then a chassi...even if its a 7075 4mm it will bend, ot crack..thats been showed to..

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back