Kraton part numbers for kraton hubs/stubs/hexes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mschlee

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
first of all, thanks to all. everyone has been super helpful in other threads as i build out my senton. i put some buggy/duratrax lockups on my senton blx. they work well but in really loose dirt which i have a lot of they tend to dig in. thinking i need something a little wider as my monster trucks with 2.8 trenchers seem to do better on my other rc's.

think i'm sold on going with kraton axle stubs, hexes, and hubs. before i do wanted to confirm with people here the part numbers so i don't order the wrong stuff. gathered info from the forums and else and i think this is what i need. also what size wheel's tires can i run once i do the upgrade/mod?

here is what i think i need:
hubs - front ar330403 rear ar330404
hub bearings - ar610016 ar610018
axles - ar310590 ar31091 (front and rear)
hexes ar310484

thanks all

I would just go with the Associated hex extenders... that's what I did on mine and its been great!
All you have to do is drill the axle hole bigger on the Senton to accommodate the bigger pin from the Associated extenders. Much cheaper than the Kraton way and if you ever want to go back you can just pick up the stock Senton axle and you are good to go.

The part numbers look good but I didn't take the time to check them...haha, but as long as you have Kraton hubs, stubs and hexes you'll be good. Ebay is a good place to purchase all these.

I run the ProLine 17mm 2.8 wheels with tapped MX28 tires. It's awesome.

yup - everything worked flawlessly. so confirming the above part numbers are correct. just fyi, 3.8 wheels fir without any mods since they clear the hubs.

yup - everything worked flawlessly. so confirming the above part numbers are correct. just fyi, 3.8 wheels fir without any mods since they clear the hubs.
I know this post is old, but any updates or how did it go?
He updated in post 5 that everything worked great with the part numbers in post 1.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back